The concept is known as “Containerized Mobile Service Stations” or Mobile Fuel Stations. Mobile service stations are a complete service station closed and specially fitted into a ISO container. This is for the storage and dispensing of 18,000 to 24,000 liters of 1 or 2 products i.e Diesel/Petrol. These can be easiliy moved and are easy and fast commission with a much reduced set cost.
The flexibility of the Mobile Service Station containers is being reflected by the diverse fields of application of its use. The Mobile Filling Station can be used for the refueling of cars, trucks, construction or mining machinery as well as for yachts and boats. Once empty, the container units can be reinstalled at a different spot without problems and pretty fast. The construction time for a mobile fuel station is comparatively short compare to a conventional one.
* Portable/Mobile Service Stations can be used due to high costs of investment to build a fixed petrol station.
* Lack of proper equipment and facilities in some rural and remote areas and difficulty in fuel supply.
* Can simultaneously fuel 4 vehicles.
* Ideal solution for areas with less developed infrastructure.
* Container is protected from any weather condition and lightning, leakage etc.
* Easy to transport from site to site.
It takes more than 7 months from doing a feasibility study to construction before any service station is operational. The advantage of a Mobile Fuel Station is that it takes 6 weeks to manufacture and to begin operating with the average cost R700 000. Mobile Service Stations can be set up in rural areas and in addition they can be relocated and operational within 2 weeks.If the site where the unit is positioned is not profitable or has been sidelined by a new road, the unit can be disassembled and re-erected in another more profitable area.
WANT TO KNOW MORE OR NEED HELP WITH A PROFESSIONAL AND BANKABLE BUSINESS PLAN CONTACT US NOW: (27) 084 583 3143 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org