We help Entrepreneurs & Farmers with Professional/Bankable Business & Farming Plans so that they can Attract Funding for their Business
Libra Small Business Consultants
Share in Extensive Business Experience:
- 21 years business plan writing experience.
- 15 years farming/agricultural experience.
- Helpful step- by- step guidance through the process.
- Ongoing high quality support.
- High quality, bankable Business Plan, and Farming/ Agric plan writing.
- Professional personal service and guidance by ex- banker.
- 28 years banking experience gained in a wide variety of senior business positions, including member of a credit committee.
- Provide practical solutions designed to boost your business.
- High - quality investors pitches to add to your plan.
- Well - written business & farming/agric proposals.
- Business & Farming/Agric plans with the right content and financial data.
- Guidelines of how to present your documents to any bank/investor.
The process kicks off with a detailed questionnaire which becomes the foundation for your Business Plan. This questionnaire is critical in that it provides us with a clear picture of your specific needs. These are very basic information needed for your business or farming plan.
Business Plan Writing
Once the questionnaire is complete and further consultation (if needed) is performed, a deposit (60%) will be payable. Depending on the complexity required, the process will take up to 120 hours to complete.
Business Plan Completion
The completed plan may be used to communicate plans, strategies and tactics to partners, investors and other interested parties. More importantly, the document will be used when you apply for funding. The business /farming plan will address both strategic and tactical objectives, as well as provide a market analysis which, as a rule, is required by financial institutions prior to investing.
Special Covid-19 Offer
Sign up for a professional business or farming plan and get a investors pitch - for FREE. - value R5000+
- Property Development
- Transport & Logistics
- Student Accommodation
- Computer Training
- Pre - School & Cottage Schools
- Land Development
- Liquor Stores
- Renewable Energy
- Water Purifying
- Event Planning
- Sheep & Cattle
- Cash Crop
- Flower and more...
- Results driven solutions - Comply with all Investors requirements.
- Experienced team to work with - 28 years banking experience & 22 years business.
- Strategic Advice - Structure all inputs in a professional way.
- Market research - Provide high- quality market research to customers.
YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING CHEAPER PACKAGES:
- Business/Farming Proposals.
- Investors Pitches.
- Business & Farming Grant Proposals.
- Business / Farming Profiles.
- Online consulting services.
Online consulting services on ZOOM, SKYPE, GOOGLE MEET OR FACETIME.Contact us now at (27) 84 583 3143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Business and Farming Plans are not products that you can buy in any shop which is returnable if you are unhappy with it. If you want to attract and impress financial backers, you need a quality product tailored to your specific business. All of this at a reasonable fee.
Business Plan Review
A reviewer will ensure you've produced a quality document that will meet the requirements of those who will be reading your business or farming plan. Having your plan reviewed by an experienced consultant is a vital step in the business plan creation process.
We offer a comprehensive business plan and farming/Agric business plan review. We provide feedback on the viability and sustainability of the business based on more than 40 years experience. We also comment on the plans suitability for business management.
We review the following on all business and farming plans:
- All key sections to ensure everything is covered.
- Proper Table of Contents.
- All key points explained clearly & substantiated facts provided.
- Clearly defined target market and realistic goals to reach your audience.
- Financial Forecast/Projections that is not overestimated.
- Test for your pitch - The ability to pitch your business to an investor is a core skill for any aspiring entrepreneur. Having it undergo a review amounts to a "stress test" for your business or farming plan.
We read through the text of the business or farming plan with an eye toward evaluating whether it provides a realistic assessment of the Company's strengths and weaknesses, as well as the market environment in which it operates.
We assess the financial section of your plan very thoroughly. If the entrepreneur is requesting a specific amount of money, we calculate whether this sum will be sufficient to achieve the goals outlined in the business or farming plan, and whether the projections for growing the business and paying off the loan seem realistic and grounded.
Remember, a business or farming plan is typically designed to attract investors and also to provide a blueprint for your business or farming operation. It should clearly illustrate the goals, objectives, strategies, and means of operations for your business. You should, therefore present the information in a professional manner. Neatness and attention to detail indicate that you are serious about the business endeavor.
Business Plan Costing
ALL OUR BUSINESS AND FARMING PLANS MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF COMMERCIAL BANKS, GOVERNMENT LENDERS LIKE IDC, GEP, NEF AS WELL AS PRIVATE INVESTORS.
If you are serious about supporting your funding request, this is not the time to make a costly mistake by cutting corners. Investors and financial experts know what to look for and will discount a simplistic or superficial plan. Their criteria can only be met if you submit a professional plan which addresses their specific needs. Here, a cheap business plan template could become a major stumbling block.
Business Plan Writers can be classified in the following categories:
LOW COST BUSINESS PLANS Mostly provided by start - up companies.
- Job normally done in 1 - 2 days.
- Using generic templates and plans to gain market share.
- Business Plans will not meet Investors criteria because of lack of information and weak financial statements (if any).
MEDIUM COST BUSINESS PLANS
More experienced in writing business plans (excluding farming).
- Will take 5 - 12 working days to complete a plan.
- Do not use templates or generic type of plans.
- Will provide a good service but with very little extras.
PREMIUM / HIGH COST BUSINESS PLANS
High quality services and documentation.
- Experienced in most industries and business plan writing.
- Can also provide quality farming/agric plans.
- Services go the extra mile and good support.
- Provide some add - on services like Investors Pitches.
WE CREATE A BUSINESS PLAN THAT PROVIDES A REALISTIC ASSESSMENT
Beware of low cost, cheap, generic business or farming plans. They are unrealistic and do not meet investors criteria, because they are mostly the result of a cut & past template. Beware of finding out too late that you wasted your time and money. Don't get caught. Always check experience and qualifications of consultant you dealing with.
Don't take our word for it
Read some reviews from our happy clients
Good Day Hansie,
I acknowledge receipt of the parcel. Just finished reading all the stuff. I take my hat off Sir, you good in this field. I have in my entire life not saw such a quality document. This is a superb piece of work. Thank you so much!
Good day All,
Good news: We have managed to secure a loan from the "Masizizane Fund - Old Mutual" and we go ahead with our business. I would like to thank all of you for the support and mostly for your patience during the hard times.
I would like to thank you for assisting Jonette and I with the farming business plan. We really do appreciate the time and effort made to complete it. It is thorough and informative and will definitely be of good use when applying for funding. We definitely know who to go for our next venture.
Peter Kasolo - 03/09/2021
Thank you so much for all the hard work and the manner in which you handle the whole thing professionally.
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
We hereby confirm that Hansie - Libra Small Business Consultants assisted and provided us with a Professional Business Plan for presentation to our Bankers, to enable us to obtain finance for our business. The complete plan also included a Projected Cash Flow Analysis with Business Ratios. It was a great pleasure to deal with Hansie, who conducted all negotiations in a very professional and efficient manner. We can unreservedly recommend his services to all potential customers.
Paolo Guicastro - Sole Director
Xantium Trading 384 Pty Ltd
Thanks a lot for your service. I'm smiling all the way as I go through this plan. I must say you're good at what you do, and you'll surely hear from Ubunye IT again.
Met hierdie skrywe wil ek u persoonlik bedank met die opstel van "Skez Jonker Farms Pty Ltd se plaas besigheidsplan. U het uitstekende werk gedoen en u werk is hoogs professioneel en die kwaliteit van u werk spreek boekdele. Ek en my vrou verstaan dat goedkoop koop is duur koop.
Net weereens 'n groot dankie vir vandag en ook die "great business plan" Ek value jou "input" vreeslik en weet dit gaan 'n groot sukses wees.
You have done an excellent job. Your hard work, passion and dedication are well noted. Thank you. You are definitely the right person for the next job.
Words cannot express my gratitude towards you for your open thoughts, guidance and professional opinions. I truly value them a lot. Luckily I have you who have gone above and beyond your call of duty which have saved me a few times.
Leandra van der Veen
I have received it and I am so overwhelmed. I will have to go and print it out on paper. It looks beautiful the first and last email I received. Woow!! I need to go through it with a calm mind right now. My heart is on my throat as I'm looking at it - it looks amazing. I can't wait to check this out with investors and find the money to buy the farm.
Mampho, Western Cape
"Let us not wait for time to run out, rather let us start thinking what life is about. Let us grow, let us move, let's learn how to give, and the greatest of all let's learn to live" - Gavriel Klatzko