Your Killer Business Plan may be the key instrument for acquiring investment capital or a bank loan and it will certainly be the “bible” for management to use as they build the business. The success of your business depends a great deal on how well you have thought through all the issues ahead of time. The business plan is an ideal tool for documenting this thought process.
So, how much time should be spend writing a business plan? It will certainly take more than a week or couple of weeks to do a thorough job of reviewing and documenting all of the issues critical to the success of your business. Using the right tools and having access to the necessary data can speed up the process considerably.
Other services/documents will be done in the following time frames:-
Business Plans – 8-12 Working Days.
- Business / Company Profiles – 2-3 working days (if we have everything we need).
- Investor Pitches – 1-2 days.
- Capability Statements – 3 working days.
- Feasibility Statements – 4 working days.
- Farming / Agric Plans – 8-12 working days – if we have everything we need.
- Franchise Business Plans. 8 working days.
- Marketing Plans – 5-7 working days.
- Financial Analysis – 2-3 working days.
All the above documents are prepared professionally and meet all bankers/investors criteria and requirements. The above time frames are only estimates and depend on a lot of factors and the availability of all required documentation.
If you want to discuss any related issues or need more information make use of our online consulting service on ZOOM, SKYPE, GOOGLE MEET OR FACETIME — 45 min. Contact us for this service @ email@example.com